Careers Paid Campaign Manager
We are a boutique digital agency with headquarters in Markham. As a hybrid agency focusing on a full spectrum of offerings, we offer digital marketing strategy and direction, with an ability to execute digital marketing, web design, and development. We understand that a business is more than a bottom line. Through extensive experience and thorough research, we create strategies for our clients before laying down a single pixel. We’re here to change the trajectory of businesses. Our mission is to empower business owners to create an on-brand digital experience that reflects their conversion goals.
The Paid Campaign Manager is a client-facing role responsible for client relations and internal accountability towards the successful paid campaign execution. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the internal digital marketing team as well as the design and development production teams to provide scope, expectations, milestones, and deadlines while also communicating effectively with clients throughout the project duration.
- AGENCY EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Setup, manage PPC, display and remarketing Google Ad campaigns
- Daily monitoring and adjustments of keywords, bids, and budgets
- Setup, manage and optimize advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn amongst potential others.
- Assist in brainstorming creative campaigns aimed at increasing site traffic & targeting site conversions for various clients
- Provide regular updates on search campaign performance
- Provide insights and recommendations for paid media for all client digital campaigns
- Report on campaign KPIs and ROI on a monthly basis
- Complete post-campaign reporting and identify new paid media opportunities
- Setting up Google Analytics event tracking
- Lead a team of Paid Specialists
- Report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing
- Google Ads certified (proven experience with tool)
- Google Analytics certified (proven experience with tool)
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- A thorough understanding and experience in all facets of digital marketing, and search engine/social media marketing is required to be successful in this role
- Minimum 4 to 5 years experience in a similar role
Cultural fit is very important and we’ll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and to contribute. You’ll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We provide an environment where you’ll learn new skills and we value work-life balance. Everyone at nvision embodies our core values:
- We are all Creatives
- Build Trust with Transparency
- Have the Courage to Do More
- Get Better at Getting Better
- Have a problem? Find a solution.
- Everyone is nvision
- Invest in Us and We’ll Invest in You
WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING HERE
- We have a dog-friendly office with lots of furry visitors
- We always encourage a highly collaborative environment where the best solution can come from anywhere or anyone
- We hate micromanaging. We want to see our colleagues succeed and empower them to grow and do more.
- We celebrate our wins on a regular basis! This includes monthly team get-togethers and lunch-and-learns.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation time.
- We firmly believe that we’re all human at the end of the day and deserve to live a life outside of work. That’s why a healthy work-life balance is so important to us and we make sure to keep it that way.
Send in your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.