At nvision, we build creative digital solutions and products to help propel our client’s business needs and objectives.
Application development is an ever expanding jungle of lavish opportunities. Backed by years of experience and accomplishments, we strategically guide our clients from concept to completion for websites, apps, campaigns, branding and more.
This position is geared more towards the back-end of the full stack. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual how can work build robust, scalable and reliable web applications.
Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for running with the build process for projects that require a custom software solution. The solution may come as part of a tool for an existing website, a mobile application, progressive web apps and more…
You will primarily be working with UI/UX team to build web/mobile applications. You will also be responsible for technical documentation and technical statements of work (to help define scopes).
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues. Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions
- Strong Verbal/Written communication skills
- CSS Preprocessor (SASS/LESS)
- Task managers (like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack etc..)
- Front End Frameworks (ex. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus (we sometimes create hybrid apps that tie into the CMS)
- Strong in Server-side languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, Java
- API design and development
- Unit Testing
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Progressive Web Application Experience
- Native (Mobile) App Experience (IOS and Android)
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS
- Version Control (Git)
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as PCF, Bluemix, AWS
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, Laravel, etc.
- Work in a relaxing, collaborative environment
- Modern work space
- Respectful towards employee evenings and weekends
- Company paid conferences and personal development
- Competitive annual salary benefits package
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation (to start)
- If you have any other qualifications you feel could be an asset, please let us know what they are and why, basically, we want to get to know you a bit.
- 5 + years’ in Software Development
- Experience with large scale enterprise systems
- Experience across the full-stack
How to Apply
Please send your resume and any examples of your work to: [email protected] or use the application form below.
Thank you for your interest with nvision. Only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted.