nvision Solutions is looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our Digital Marketing team, specializing in PPC and paid digital advertising. SEO and/or email marketing expertise is a definite plus.
We are a boutique digital agency with headquarters in Markham. Our expertise is in UX/UI design, development, paid media, online campaigns, owned media, and social media strategy.
Main Responsibilities (must have)
- Setup, manage PPC, display and remarketing Google Ad campaigns
- Daily monitoring and adjustments of keywords, bids, and budgets
- Setup, manage and optimize advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Assist in brainstorming creative campaigns aimed at increasing site traffic & targeting site conversions for various clients
- Provide regular updates on search campaign performance
- Provide insights and recommendations for paid media for all client digital campaigns
- Report on campaign KPIs and ROI on a monthly basis
- Complete post-campaign reporting and identify new paid media opportunities
- Setting up Google Analytics event tracking
- Report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing
Secondary Responsibilities (nice to have)
- Email Marketing
- Email creative & copy execution with direction from lead strategist
- Familiarity with MailChimp
- Email list management and segmentation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword research for organic site optimization
- On page SEO recommendation and/or execution
- Link building to improve search rankings for sites
- Local SEO tactics and execution
- Google Ads certified (proven experience with tool)
- Google Analytics certified (proven experience with tool)
- A thorough understanding and experience in all facets of digital marketing, and search engine/social media marketing is required to be successful in this role
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Work in a relaxing, collaborative environment
- Modern work space
- Respectful towards employee evenings and weekends
- Company paid conferences and personal development
- Competitive annual salary benefits package
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation (to start)
- If you have any other qualifications you feel could be an asset, please let us know what they are and why, basically, we want to get to know you a bit.
How to Submit
Please send your resume and portfolio to: [email protected].
Thank you for your interest with nvision. Only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted.