We are a boutique digital agency with headquarters in Markham. Our expertise is in UX/UI design, development, digital marketing, paid media, online campaigns, owned media, and social media strategy.
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for interns to join the department in a generalist capacity. This internship is ideal for new grads or current post-grad digital marketing students looking for hands-on experience. You will act as a support for our core service offerings: paid digital advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, digital promotions strategy, and social media marketing. This role will be supporting each team member as required.
- Understanding of core digital marketing principles.
- Ability to excel in at least one of our core services as listed above.
- Previous office role experience
- Previous marketing experience is a definite plus
- Hand on experience managing a digital campaign in a previous paid role is a definite plus.
- Previous experience in any capacity with Google Analytics is a definite plus
- Previous experience with Google Ads or Facebook Ads Manager a definite plus
- Supporting with the execution of content marketing campaigns as it pertains to SEO, posting & optimizing site content, image optimization, keyword research and other tasks.
- Supporting with the execution of email marketing campaigns – maintaining marketing calendars, providing support with putting together the campaigns, and provide reporting where applicable
- Supporting with keyword research and audience selection for paid digital advertising programs
- Supporting with research and analysis for integrated digital marketing programs
- Supporting with campaign reporting
- Administrative tasks for nvision & for client projects
What You’ll Learn:
As a part of the digital marketing team at nvision you’ll be exposed to marketing programs as they relate to various industries. You’ll see first hand how to conceptualize, propose and then execute a campaign based on research and company analysis. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with many agency tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, various keyword planning tools, Hotjar, Google Analytics and more.
What We’re Looking For:
Cultural fit is very important and we’ll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and to contribute. You’ll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We value work-life balance and providing an environment where you’ll learn new skills.