We are a boutique digital agency with headquarters in Markham. As a hybrid agency focusing on full-spectrum offerings, we start with consultation & strategy accompanied with the core competencies required to fulfill the execution of the tactics and campaigns to achieve the strategic goals.
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for a new member to support our core service offerings: paid digital advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, digital promotions strategy, and social media marketing. This role will be supporting each team member as required.
- Content Marketing – optimize & publish blog posts, image optimization, keyword research and article outlines & industry research.
- Search Engine Optimization – backlink outreach and related tasks, site updates, monthly site optimization tasks & local SEO tasks.
- Reporting – pulling client-specific SEO data and disseminating the information into various reports, responsible for data hygiene and ongoing tracking audits.
- Client Onboarding – setting up tracking and tools by service offering as clients are on-boarded & following through on various setup task requirements.
- Marketing Process Maintenance – ensuring all clients have the necessary assets and marketing guides set up and responsible for ongoing maintenance.
- Graphics Support – utilizing Canva and/or templates provided by the Creative Team in order to create basic, repetitive graphical elements as needed by the DM Team.
- Email Marketing – supporting with the execution of email marketing campaigns – maintaining marketing calendars, providing support with putting together the campaigns, and provide reporting where applicable
- Paid Digital Advertising – supporting with keyword research and audience selection for paid digital advertising programs
- Research – Supporting with research and analysis for integrated digital marketing programs
- Support Tasks – administrative tasks for nvision & for client projects
- Recent grad preferably with a degree in marketing or business. Co-op experience is a plus.
- An aptitude for acquiring new skills quickly and taking action.
- Understanding of core digital marketing principles.
- Previous office role experience
- Previous marketing experience is a definite plus
- Hands-on experience managing a digital campaign in a previously paid role is a definite plus.
- Previous experience in any capacity with Google Analytics is a definite plus
- Previous experience with Google Ads or Facebook Ads Manager a definite plus
What You’ll Learn:
As a part of the digital marketing team at nvision you’ll be exposed to marketing programs as they relate to various industries. You’ll see first hand how to conceptualize, propose and then execute a campaign based on research and company analysis. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with many agency tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, various keyword planning tools, Hotjar, Google Analytics and more.
What We’re Looking For:
Cultural fit is very important and we’ll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and to contribute. You’ll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We value work-life balance and providing an environment where you’ll learn new skills.
Some of the reasons our team loves working here:
- We have a dog-friendly office with lots of furry visitors
- We always encourage a highly collaborative environment where the best solution can come from anywhere or anyone
- We hate micromanaging. We want to see our colleagues succeed and empower them to grow and do more.
- We celebrate our wins on a regular basis! This includes monthly team get-togethers and lunch-and-learns.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation time.
- We firmly believe that we’re all human at the end of the day and deserve to live a life outside of work. That’s why a healthy work-life balance is so important to us and we make sure to keep it that way.