At nvision, we build creative digital solutions and products to help propel our client’s business needs and objectives.
Digital Marketing is an ever expanding jungle of lavish opportunities. Backed by years of experience and accomplishments, we strategically guide our clients from concept to completion for websites, apps, campaigns, branding and more.
We don’t stop at developing great marketing mediums. Our services include Search, Social and all other digital marketing initiatives that help clients launch their companies to the next level.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Account Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including: Web Site Design/Development, App Design/Development, Peripheral Digital Marketing needs such as: Landing Pages, Email Campaigns and partaking in various digital marketing campaigns.
You are the glue (or Gorilla tape) that holds all the pieces from the client side to the internal teams together. Your role will be to ensure efficiency, good communication, adhering to contractual scopes, turn around times and accountability.The key here is for each and every project to be handled in a cohesive standardized process to yield the best results for our clients.
For this position, we expect you to be a digital-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how the digital agency landscape operates in today’s world and ultimately how it can help us achieve our business goals. You need to be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Account Executive, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and clients. Client relations is a paramount part of this role and what helps drive our projects and commitments forward, we love our clients and so should you!
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements. (see the recurring theme here)
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be the primary point of contact with clients for a project’s life cycle. This includes directing and assisting the client to provide all assets/copy in a timely efficient manner
- Provide end-to-end Product management
- Draft formal statement of works and requirements with workflows, sitemaps and any other necessary diagrams that help aide
- Ensuring project milestones are being met and multi-project scheduling for teams and available resources is maintained and on track at all times
- Scope Product requirements and prepare budgets
- Review proposals to ensure project scopes, timelines and commitments are fair and accurate
- Develop a detailed Product plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timeliness and efficiency of the deliverable
- Deliver Products on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new Products/Solutions
- Proven work experience as a Digital Account Executive, at least 3 years of progressive digital agency experience
- In order to effectively lead and manage a team of technology experts you must thrive on challenge, be proactive, dynamic, demonstrate initiative and demonstrate an eagerness to get the job done.
- Hands on experience with Product & Task management software
- Knowledge of Asana, Gather Content, Harvest, inVision, MS Office
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Familiarity with Software implementation Product of third party solutions
- Familiarity with Mobile applications & platforms
- As a bonus, experience working with both onsite and offsite teams
- Work in a relaxing, collaborative environment
- Modern work space
- Respectful towards employee evenings and weekends
- Company paid conferences and personal development
- Competitive annual salary benefits package
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation (to start)
- If you have any other qualifications you feel could be an asset, please let us know what they are and why, basically, we want to get to know you a bit.
How to Submit
Thank you for your interest with nvision. Only those candidates we would like to interview will be contacted.