Careers Project Manager
We are a boutique digital agency with headquarters in Markham. As a hybrid agency focusing on a full spectrum of offerings, we offer digital marketing strategy and direction, with an ability to execute digital marketing, web design, and development. We understand that a business is more than a bottom line. We create strategies for our clients through extensive experience and thorough research before laying down a single pixel. We’re here to change the trajectory of businesses. Our mission is to empower business owners to create an on-brand digital experience that reflects their conversion goals.
This is a remote position. We are hiring Canada-wide!
(with preferences for Metro Vancouver and GTA)
The Project Manager is a client-facing role for website production responsible for client relations and internal accountability for successfully executing website projects. You will work directly with the internal design, development, and digital marketing teams to provide project scope, expectations, milestones, and deadlines while also communicating effectively with clients throughout the project duration.
- AGENCY EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
- Planning project life-cycle deliverables
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Develop support documentation to improve internal processes as it pertains to the production of all web projects
- Work directly with the design team and development team to mandate timelines & expectations for all milestones pertaining to web projects
- Create project status reports by collecting and analyzing key factors as they relate to pushing projects off track
- Manage project change requests and impact on schedules and budget
- Scheduling and capacity allocation for all project members
- Monitor and protect Project Budgets and Scope
- Project/task scoping and cost estimates
- Create and oversee processes for key areas not currently part of organizational process and improvements including quality assurance & quality control
- Responsible for dictating internal usage of project management software
- Propose continuous process improvement and implement approved changes within each applicable department (design & development)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions in accordance with customer needs and objectives
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients; answer and quickly respond to client emails and phone calls; lead client meetings; deliver performance reports.
- Assist the PMO Department with department-related resources and scheduling across all of NVISION’s web and digital marketing projects.
- Assist the PMO Department with internal change process initiatives, including helping identify cross-department efficiencies.
- Schedule and prioritize production resources and ensure projects are initiated in a timely manner.
- Lead all resource scheduling meetings and department touchpoints as necessary in the Project Manager’s absence.
- Act in a mentorship role for Project Coordinators, assisting with solving more complex project processes and tools.
- Stays active in the Project Management educational community to stay up to date with best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of related project management experience in web development or digital marketing
- Previous experiences in development or design-centric role is a definite plus
- Ability to quickly learn existing systems/structures and identify appropriate workflow and metrics in the new system
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- A collaborative worker, capable of creating and maintaining a positive work environment that delivers results.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (Asana).
Cultural fit is very important and we’ll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and contribute. You’ll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We provide an environment where you’ll learn new skills and we value work-life balance. Everyone at nvision embodies our core values:
- We are all Creatives
- Build Trust with Transparency
- Have the Courage to Do More
- Get Better at Getting Better
- Have a problem? Find a solution.
- Everyone is nvision
- Invest in Us and We’ll Invest in You
WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING HERE
- We have a dog-friendly office with lots of furry visitors
- We always encourage a highly collaborative environment where the best solution can come from anywhere or anyone
- We hate micromanaging. We want to see our colleagues succeed and empower them to grow and do more.
- We celebrate our wins on a regular basis! This includes monthly team get-togethers and lunch-and-learns.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation time.
- We firmly believe that we’re all human at the end of the day and deserve to live a life outside of work. That’s why a healthy work-life balance is so important to us and we make sure to keep it that way.
Send in your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.