Careers Project Manager
We are a boutique digital agency with headquarters in Markham. As a hybrid agency focusing on a full spectrum of offerings, we offer digital marketing strategy and direction, with an ability to execute digital marketing, web design, and development. We understand that a business is more than a bottom line. Through extensive experience and thorough research, we create strategies for our clients before laying down a single pixel. We’re here to change the trajectory of businesses. Our mission is to empower business owners to create an on-brand digital experience that reflects their conversion goals.
The Senior AM/PM is a client-facing role for website production responsible for client relations and internal accountability towards the successful project execution for website projects. Reporting into the Senior AM/PM is the Junior Project Coordinator dedicated to implementing the mandate set forth by this role. You will work directly with the internal design, development, and digital marketing teams to provide project scope, expectations, milestones, and deadlines while also communicating effectively with clients throughout the project duration.
- AGENCY EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability
- Scope project requirements and help in the preparation of budgets
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Identify and validate the technical requirements of the project, consult experts on the subject matter, develop and writing of new proposals
- Develop support documentation to improve internal processes as it pertains to the production of all web projects
- Work directly with the design team and development team to mandate timelines & expectations for all milestones pertaining to web projects
- Create project status reports by collecting and analyzing key factors as they relate to pushing projects off track
- Manage project change requests and impact on schedules and budget
- Scheduling and capacity allocation for all project members
- Monitor and protect Project Budgets and Scope
- Project/task scoping and cost estimates
- Create and oversee processes for key areas not currently part of organizational process and improvements including quality assurance & quality control
- Responsible for dictating internal usage of project management software
- Propose continuous process improvement and implement approved upon changes within each applicable department (design & development)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions in accordance with customer needs and objectives
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients; answer and quickly respond to client emails and phone calls; lead client meetings; deliver performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related account management experience in digital marketing, internet management, or technology
- Previous experiences in development or design-centric role is a definite plus
- Ability to quickly learn existing systems/structure and identify appropriate workflow and metrics in the new system
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- A collaborative worker, capable of creating and maintaining a positive work environment that delivers results.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (Asana).
Cultural fit is very important and we’ll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and to contribute. You’ll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We provide an environment where you’ll learn new skills and we value work-life balance. Everyone at nvision embodies our core values:
- We are all Creatives
- Build Trust with Transparency
- Have the Courage to Do More
- Get Better at Getting Better
- Have a problem? Find a solution.
- Everyone is nvision
- Invest in Us and We’ll Invest in You
WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING HERE
- We have a dog-friendly office with lots of furry visitors
- We always encourage a highly collaborative environment where the best solution can come from anywhere or anyone
- We hate micromanaging. We want to see our colleagues succeed and empower them to grow and do more.
- We celebrate our wins on a regular basis! This includes monthly team get-togethers and lunch-and-learns.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation time.
- We firmly believe that we’re all human at the end of the day and deserve to live a life outside of work. That’s why a healthy work-life balance is so important to us and we make sure to keep it that way.