Careers Business Development Manager (VANCOUVER)
CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE MUST BE LOCAL TO VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting and closing new business within the existing client portfolio as well as identifying new opportunities. In addition to lead and opportunity development, the BDM will work closely with the Creative, Digital and Development teams to identify opportunities for growth and spending.
The BDM will also serve as the primary contact for the decision-makers and leads the sales process. The BDM will work closely with the CEO and other company resources to successfully transition account implementation and management responsibility to them. The BDM will also support the highest level of client satisfaction by working directly with clients to ensure projects meet business requirements oversee the development and participate with the other team members.
- Manage your leads and drive the full sales cycle from introductory calls to closing deals. Sourcing new business via relationships in a pro-active manner
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Work with the accounts to grow revenue; Act as support on larger accounts and as account lead on smaller client engagements Identifying and soliciting potential clients via telephone calls and walk-ins
- Building and developing a rapport with clients on a daily basis
- Assessing clients’ needs and available resources, then recommending the appropriate goods or services
- Establishing an appropriate position in the sales cycle based on past conversations with the clients
- Quotes and proposals as part of a sales presentation to illustrate the features, advantages, and benefits of the product or service
- Drive Sales activity to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Analyze existing client sites and provide solutions that meet business needs ensuring client requirements and budgets are fully integrated
- Provide recommendations and enhancements for clients that provide the latest technology and provide additional opportunities for the company
- Strong knowledge of Web (UI/UX) integration, Digital Marketing, Search and Social Media and online analytics.
- Exceptional knowledge of the strategic web, user interface and user experience design.
- Review all relevant material or attend meetings to gain a full understanding of our client’s marketing/site goals and objectives
- Translate client’s marketing goals into a responsible and successful strategy based on your knowledge of the search engine algorithms
- Exceptional ability to communicate strategies directly to clients, including onsite visits and presentations
- Hard-working and customer service oriented
- Ability to sell and negotiate
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Good product knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
As a part of the team at NVISION, you’ll be exposed to marketing programs as they relate to various industries. You’ll see firsthand how we conceptualize, propose and then execute a web design project.
- Cultural fit is very important and we’ll be looking for someone who is hungry to learn and to contribute. You’ll be given as much responsibility as you seek and the learning curve may be steep but rewarding. We provide an environment where you’ll learn new skills and we value work-life balance. Everyone at NVISION embodies our core values:
- We are all Creatives
- Build Trust with Transparency
- Have the Courage to Do More
- Get Better at Getting Better
- Have a problem? Find a solution.
- Everyone is NVISION
- Invest in Us and We’ll Invest in You
WHY OUR TEAM LOVES WORKING HERE
- We have a dog-friendly office with lots of furry visitors
- We always encourage a highly collaborative environment where the best solution can come from anywhere or anyone
- We hate micromanaging. We want to see our colleagues succeed and empower them to grow and do more.
- We celebrate our wins on a regular basis! This includes monthly team get-togethers and lunch-and-learns.
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation time.
- We firmly believe that we’re all human at the end of the day and deserve to live a life outside of work. That’s why a healthy work-life balance is so important to us and we make sure to keep it that way.
Send in your application today. We look forward to hearing from you!We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.